By .... - 08/06/2009 04:08 - United States

Today, I was introduced to my dad's girlfriend of six months. I've already heard them sleeping together several time,s and seen her car pull away early in the morning. After meeting face to face, I also learned that she's only two years older than me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 841
You deserved it 3 273

Same thing different taste

Coincidence plays tricks on us!

By "Shadley Chase Teladia" - 21/11/2019 19:00 - South Africa - Johannesburg

Today, I finally got to meet the parents of the girl in which I have been dating for 3 months. I discovered that a month before we started dating, I had a one-night stand with her sister. And a week before that, I had a grinding session with her mother at a bar. No one is saying anything and her father is really bulky. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 915
You deserved it 2 014

Top comments

That must be uncomfortable, but as long as she is old enough to legally consent in your area, it is acceptable and he deserves happiness. FYL, though, I hope it becomes more bearable with time.

Think on the bright side. You can **** her too.

Comments

inima_cu_clor 0

Well.. Not FYL. I know a person 21 yo and her husband is 46. They have a baby 1 y/o and the husband have another boy 18 y/o from another marriage. They are married over 3 years now and they are really happy. They live next to me :)

Age differences are vastly overated. For those who say "It's like ******* the own daughter!" - you realize that viewing people as relatives just because of their age puts your partner in the position of your *sister*? And you do realize that a sexual relationship with the own sister is incest no less? So who are the real perverts? Those who see the other persons as a normal persons or those who imagine them to be relatives?

Thaaat's awkward. Oh, well, at least your dad is happy? Also, agreed that age differences are grossly overrated. As long as it's not illegal, and both parties are involved in the relationship for the right reasons, who cares?

My best friends' dad's girlfriend is only one year older than his eldest daughter. Age differences are overrated after a certain point. You're dads just a player. Get em tiger.

sanaraset 0

Well, if you're 50, that's probably fine.

lmmmr 0

#84- No one is literally imagining them as relatives. They are comparing the maturity level between the father and girlfriend. The father held his baby daughter in his hands near the same time his girlfriend was being born. They are on the exact same level as far as maturity goes. There is no comparison between brother/sister and same age couples because the level of maturity is equal and appropriate.

patray_angel 0

While I get that that would be a little difficult to get used to, if they are both happy, then you need to learn to be happy for them. Like others, I do wonder how old the OP is. Many say that age difference is over-rated, but it all depends on the ages. For example, take a 10 year age difference. If you had a 30 and a 40 year old together, not a big deal........but a 20 and a 10 year old, than obviously a big deal plus being illegal.

Unless you dad is loaded, it won't last. Just wait it out.

jasey_rae 0

if you're a girl tell your dad that you're gonna start datig someone his age and see how he likes it. if you're a guy, **** her. sounds like good revenge if you ask me.

xxsunshine 0

#91... who the hell would wanna cross swords with their dad? lmao.