By .... - 08/06/2009 04:08 - United States

Today, I was introduced to my dad's girlfriend of six months. I've already heard them sleeping together several time,s and seen her car pull away early in the morning. After meeting face to face, I also learned that she's only two years older than me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 841
You deserved it 3 273

Same thing different taste

Coincidence plays tricks on us!

By "Shadley Chase Teladia" - 21/11/2019 19:00 - South Africa - Johannesburg

Today, I finally got to meet the parents of the girl in which I have been dating for 3 months. I discovered that a month before we started dating, I had a one-night stand with her sister. And a week before that, I had a grinding session with her mother at a bar. No one is saying anything and her father is really bulky. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 915
You deserved it 2 014

Top comments

That must be uncomfortable, but as long as she is old enough to legally consent in your area, it is acceptable and he deserves happiness. FYL, though, I hope it becomes more bearable with time.

Think on the bright side. You can **** her too.

Comments

at least it wasn't someone you are friends with or go to school with. then it would be weird to see that person everywhere knowing your dad is doing her.

rustyrox 0

Midlife crisis much? The men have an excuse, but what are the girls excuses? I could never see myself with a man that much older than me...

Your dad's the man. Half his age Divided by 2 Plus 7. Anyone who fits in that age range is good to go!

heavenandhell 0

half your age plus 7 golden rule

fyl indeed. #4 and #7 im pretty sure the OP is a girl, i'm just guessing though. it would be way uncomfortable if they were a girl lol.

This same thing happened to me two years ago. My dad (age 43) started dating a girl 18 years old. My girlfriend is 17 years old.

My dad's been with this girl for at least 5 years. He's 52, she's 26... I'm 27. They just had a baby girl and I couldn't be happier about that. It was hard at first when I found out, since he was still with my mom, but after a while I realized he's happy, I met his girlfriend about a year and a half ago and she's nice, we get along very well -maybe the fact that we're the same age helps? hehe-. It can seem weird, but it's not that bad once you get used to it.

UGADawg08 1

It's pretty disgusting when parents divorce and then start having blatant sexual relationships for their poor kids to see. Your dad sounds like trash. Find someone you can spend the rest of your life with. Don't follow in your dad's footsteps.