By Anonymous - 10/01/2011 20:43 - Isle of Man

Today, I was lying on the sofa when the phone rang. I jumped up to answer in time. I knocked over my laptop, and kicked my guitar into a glass causing it to smash. It was a wrong number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 623
You deserved it 11 904

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

no let's hope it's not a shecter.. gibsons are overated.

amen brother I am thrashing a black and gold tempest custom at the moment if my '96 strat (Mex, custom pickups) is my baby my schecter is my crazy ex girlfriend... what bout u?

It doesn't matter if Gibsons are overrated, they're REALLY damn expensive, and that's why it matters. Smh at people's ignorance sometimes...

tacobird123 7

I don't blame him, it could've been an important call, either way, he didn't intend to smash and drop anything. We all make mistakes (overused I know..) FYL.

CrAzY_MaN100 0
perdix 29

You're that desperate for female attention that you'd destroy all your valuables to talk to one? Maybe if you got off the Isle of Man and went to Isla Mujeres, you could CTFD.

UpsidedownKayak 9

OP, you shouldn't have laptop so quickly, just be glass you didn't hurt yourself. Next time slow down and don't be so high strung. You will find it easier to guitar your phone on time if it's a chord-less phone.

88sforlife 0

Well At Leaast Yu Didn't Keep The Person Waaiting

Omg Whyy Arr Yuu Talking likee Thiiss? No, seriously. Capitalizing every single word, leaving letters out of words, and putting extra letters in the words doesn't make you look cool. It dowsnt even make your typing look 'better.' Wanna know what it does? It makes you look like a ****** idiot. Smh.

ninjasaurous 0

Sorry, 88s, but you do not look like you are 20. :)

and you look like you are so full of yourself, you must have an ugly ugly personnality

jrsgreenfire257 0

this is a copy of a recent fml where the guy broke stuff by answering a wrong number