By fatman - 14/12/2009 18:49 - United States

Today, I was on a plane. The person sitting next to me was using the plane's wifi, and was on Facebook. They joined the group 'I hate sitting next to fat people on airplanes'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 732
You deserved it 11 821

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crumsnatcha 4

Did they join the group 'I hate people who look over my shoulder and read my screen' afterward? CUZ THAT'S WHATCHA DID.

Comments

@100: where have u been? well, obviously not on facebook.

f your liffe. ??? F MY LIFE. I MISSED ITT!!!

babygurl23 0

LoL That Sucks Really bad, for u

Heung_Mao 0

He could be large because his body's just built that way...

I hope you slapped them. And then apologized for snooping.

Maybe they meant the person sitting on the other side of them?...

That is funny. I want to join that group too!

djjohn11 0

why should you give a shit about the guy sitting next to you and what he thinks well YDI for snooping. How would you feel if i was looking at your facebook and saw all your info.

agree I dread that ever happening to me

midnitetoker17 0

haha YDI, you cant join groups on the iphone/itouch facebook app. fake FML, and you just called yourself fat

emotive_fml 0

Ever heard of this amazing new device called a laptop? OP didn't say anything about an iPod or an iPad. "Today, I was on a plane. The person sitting next to me was using the plane's wifi, and was on Facebook. They joined the group 'I hate sitting next to fat people on airplanes'. FML" On 12/14/2009 at 12:49pm - misc - by fatman (man) - United States (Tennessee) Maybe my "Copy and Paste" is just lying to me.