By bigryngf - 04/08/2009 22:12 - United States

Today, I was on my couch when my landlord walked in. He asked what I was doing there. I responded with the same question. Apparently my roommate forgot to call me and tell me that our lease ended three days ago. I am now standing in the parking lot with all my belongings, and it is raining. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 321
You deserved it 6 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's how the FMLs are written.... doesn't mean that he is currently sitting outside in the rain right now. He is probably describing the situation when it happened. THINK!

Didn't you notice your roommate had moved out with all his stuff three days ago? And why is your landlord so uncompromising? He just made you move all your stuff out? Is your place in terrible condition or something? This is definitely a YDI.

Comments

fmlfmlfml15 0

#26 go jump in a lake. and way to go OP; don't blame your roommate for not telling you when the lease ended. it was your responsibility to remember, not only his. And from what I am reading, you are sitting outside with all YOUR belongings, implying that your roommate already jetted, and if that's the case, he's more responsible than you are. and I love how the first thing you do after getting kicked out, sitting in the rain with all of your belongings is go on the internet, log in on the website and type in your FML, instead of taking shelter.

paper_flowers 0

So... you find posting it on FML more important than finding a place to stay?

bob1124 0

Wow, your landlord is a dick.

fakefinder 0

and your on a computer in the parkin lot? fake.

yeah, right. He connected his desktop computer outside just to post this.

Fake. Something tells me, someone who was just kicked out of their home would have better things to do then post of FMyLife.

not as bad as mine man. i got kicked out of my apartment, and they kept everything, except for the clothes on my back! Im talking about my BED, DRESSER, Fouton, Closet full of clother. and ******* FULL STAKK AMP!!!! it was 6 feet tall and about 120 watt head. and it is gone. TV,s 2 couches, you're lucky you still have your stuff.

Yeah, uh huh... you just got kicked out of an apartment and you're sitting in the parkinglot typing on FML? FAAAAKE. People who believe this are retards... If, by some freakish twist of the universe, this is really real, and you're really retarded enough to post this on FML while leaving all your possessions unwatched, how could you not know when your own lease ends? Maybe it makes sense... I guess you could just be all-around stupid...

i agree with this being fake, even if you were in a wi-fi area on an iphone or something, the last thing you would want to do is stop and go on fmylife.com to post this.

mj2 go suck some blacl penis and get aids in your throat. you spic *****. go blow some negro boners. your a silly confused fag. and a blacl **** that sucks tiny black aids infested ****. Negro please

What the heck is your problem, besides the fact that you can't type properly? You are just proof that racism will always be an issue.

U shuld probs get off the cpu before it gets wet.