By whoops - 11/04/2009 20:43 - United States

Today, I was on my way home from work and decided to stop at the grocery store. I purchased $200 in groceries and went to put them in my car. I then realized I drove my motorcycle today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 417
You deserved it 88 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

some1outthere 0

LOL at #3. Anyway, how the hell do you forget what you were driving?

Comments

call a cab, quit your bitching. #72 stop sipping that haterade, loser.

kevinkh13 0

haha dude f my life should put an after math or something like that so we know what happened after

ROFLMAO. ahahahahahahaha. SUPER FAIL. I hope you took a taxi and didn't do something stupid like trying to carry them home on your bike. Once we had a guy come to ChickFilA drive thru on his motorcycle and order a milkshake. It took him about five minutes to get out of the window because he couldn't balance right. Super fail.

Well I hope it has a big trunk cuz its about to get stuffed ;-)

You fail. The solution here would have been to take a cab home, and then back to get the bike. Or ask the grocers if you can just leave your stuff somewhere safe while you get the car.

I can relate to this....I also ride a motorcycle (but it's my only transportation). There have been times I've bought a lot of groceries and I've had to really struggle to stuff it into my tank bag and backpack....so I get where you're coming from. It's easy to be absentminded and end up with too many bags - I know all too well how that is, especially since you never know what baggers will do. $200, though, dude....that's a lot of groceries. Are you buying for a family of four?