By scaredshitless - 07/08/2009 04:11 - United States

Today, I was taking a serious shit when the light bulb burned out. I am terrified of the dark and began wailing and crying. My mom had to pick the lock and get me out. I'm a 17 year old guy and captain of the Varsity football team. My little brother recorded it and plans on showing everyone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 369
You deserved it 65 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is pretty good blackmail material. Better be nice to your bro.

lolzRaptor 1

If it was a very serious shit, you would have not taken your mind off of such a serious excrement, therefore there would be no crying and no FML, so it obviously wasn't a serious shit, just a normal one.

Comments

XD wow, haha, don't mind the haha and smiley face I feel sorry for you.

alygirl678 3

I'm sixteen and I dont like the dark. and there is nothing wrong with that. everybody has their fears and it scares them. so to say this guy is pathetic because he's a football player and a guy and he's scared of the dark is really messed up. you people need to grow up and get a life:)

yaknowiverse 0

I'm 16 and am arfraid of the dark. the difference is my house and property are haunted and there's an evil ghost. I'm afraid it's gonna kil me. it already tried.

Marques23 5

you give football captains in Texas a bad wrap, how in the hell can you be scared of the dark? I'm guessing your the team captain for the little giants?

I almost shitted in my pant after reading this from laughing so hard!

toilet flushing ive never heard scare the shit outta me

Kay...fail. I was never afraid of the dark...PS: I'm a girl.

Awe that's just sad. I understand the phobia though. I still fall asleep before anyone does and I have a night light =.=.