By scaredshitless - 07/08/2009 04:11 - United States

Today, I was taking a serious shit when the light bulb burned out. I am terrified of the dark and began wailing and crying. My mom had to pick the lock and get me out. I'm a 17 year old guy and captain of the Varsity football team. My little brother recorded it and plans on showing everyone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 369
You deserved it 65 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is pretty good blackmail material. Better be nice to your bro.

lolzRaptor 1

If it was a very serious shit, you would have not taken your mind off of such a serious excrement, therefore there would be no crying and no FML, so it obviously wasn't a serious shit, just a normal one.

Comments

ithappenshz 0

Fyourlife. People have phobias, it just sucks that 1. it happened while you were taking a dump and 2. your bro needs a punch in the face.

vdubz 0

YDI for living 17 years and not knowing that the dark won't hurt you...

Are you serious? I mean shit people have phobias but dont you think something so common as dark you may have conquered by the age of 17! Like it gets dark every night, when you turn off the lights, in movie theaters and other places you go for entertainment. How do you live without being in constant fear. You should suck it up and face you fear, shit by the age of 7 most kids arent even afraid of the dark.

SureYaDid 0

Are you the same fag who is scared of butterflys? Stop telling people you play football fag

#178...i hope you know that emotional./mental fear can cause you to do anything...

sayheyyybabe 0

What is the point of putting something fake on seriously and if that where actually true grow some balls.