By gotnogame - 31/01/2011 03:13 - United States

Today, I went out with a girl I like. After a movie, we went to McDonald's. There was this couple making out. The girl I was with remarked about how lame it would be to go to McDonald's on a date. I thought we were on a date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 060
You deserved it 37 927

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't be so bloody cheap. Take her to Olive Garden or something.

FMLephant 2

Real dates don't have drive-thru windows. Take her some place nice next time OP.

Comments

maybe she was trying to hint that what you guys were doing was lame.

beeboyaxl 2

you thought wrong buddy! Lol, please never take a girl out on a date to MickyD's.

are you retarded? why the hell would you take a date to mcdonalds????

oh my lord you call going to mcdonalds a date?you have to go to a place that sells real food to call it a real date

well the other guy was at least getting some fries with that shake

Splayd 10

I would hate to date the prudes you losers seem to date. I date girls who actually remain themselves even while dating, so if she likes a burger at Mcdonald's, then by golly, she'll get one. Dating is not supposed to treat a girl nicely. It is supposed to get to know her better. If she hates McDonald's, then do not bring her there, but if she likes to eat there, then do. If she refuses to go there because it is not "classy" enough for a date, then dump her. She's probably a gold digger, or vain.

Baytheshark 14

Ok that sucks. But why would you go to mcdonalds? It's super gross. Seen super size me? Yeah not only does it make you fat it ruins your sex life.

aleia18 3

She sounds like a bitch anyways! I love mcdonalds, my boyfriend And I have had plenty of dates there ! Find someone not so high maintenance

What's wrong with going to McDonald's on a date ??? My and my fiancé have gone to bojangles AND McDonald's while on dates before . Lolz =)