By slavelaborsux - 29/08/2011 23:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, it was my first day on the job as a first grade teacher. One student pushed another, so I asked him to apologize. His response? "If you boss me around, I'll tell Daddy you touched me somewhere you shouldn't have." I think I'm now this kid's slave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 775
You deserved it 3 901

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

I'd report that little shit to his parents. Don't let him boss you around or else more and more kids will follow and you'll be miserable. Stand up for yourself!

Is it me, or are children getting less and less respectful at a sickeningly fast rate?

Comments

you shoukd touch that kid in the face with your foot really hard.

Lol tell the kids parents. (I know this is 2014 but I did the random category

BaDumTsss_fml 23

If your school has video cameras, show them to your boss! That type of behavior should be reported.

If my kids ever act like that, I'd want to know so I could punish them accordingly.

becca9985 34

O...M...G... This whole FML just represents what kind of a world we live in and it's downright disgusting. Children who are subject to actual abuse like this are often too scared to tell anyone and other children, like the one mentioned here, abuse their positions as children with foundationless threats like this. What's truly scary is that we live in a society where adults take these "threats" seriously (and for good reason, because you honestly never know if a child is being truthful or not and it's better to err on the side of caution), and children are starting to understand the power they hold over adults with comments like that. How many FMLs have I read on this site where children threaten adults with baseless accusations? Again, I point out how disgusting it is.