By Anna L. - 25/03/2013 00:23 - United States - San Antonio

Today, it was raining heavily so I wore my black poncho as I walked to work. On the way there I noticed an old and seemingly homeless man following me. I turned around to confront him. He picked up a stick and screamed "Expecto Patronum!" Apparently I look like a dementor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 174
You deserved it 6 587

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a clear violation of the International Statute of Wizarding Secrecy, and I sincerely hope you reported him to the Ministry.

LMFAO. I'm sorry....but that's kinda awesome, actually.

Comments

fksfsdhfsdfh 26

Oh my. Go read Harry Potter :P "Expecto Patronum" (Patronus Charm) Pronunciation: /ɛksˈpɛktoʊ pəˈtroʊnəm/ eks-pek-toh pə-troh-nəm Description: Conjures an incarnation of the caster's innermost positive feelings, such as joy or hope, known as a Patronus. A Patronus is conjured as a protector, and is a weapon rather than a predator of souls: Patronuses shield their conjurors from Dementors or Lethifolds, and can even drive them away. They are also used amongst the Order of the Phoenix to send messages. According to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, the Charm is the only known defensive spell against Lethifolds. Seen/mentioned: First seen in Prisoner of Azkaban when a Dementor appears in the Hogwarts Express, and Hermione says that Remus Lupin repelled the Dementor by casting a silvery object from his wand. Harry's corporeal Patronus first appears in a Quidditch game, and other characters throughout the rest of the series use it. (Source: Wikipedia) So, in short: Harry Potter spell.

I bet the person who did this posted the same story on MLIA. Faith in humanity is restored.

That is definitely more awesome than suckish.

Chucklikesbacon 12

That is so cool. I need a black poncho!

Omg this made my day that is so friggen awsome!

tjshatescra 8

Oh my goodness! That's awesome! But fyl