By Anna L. - 25/03/2013 00:23 - United States - San Antonio

Today, it was raining heavily so I wore my black poncho as I walked to work. On the way there I noticed an old and seemingly homeless man following me. I turned around to confront him. He picked up a stick and screamed "Expecto Patronum!" Apparently I look like a dementor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 174
You deserved it 6 587

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a clear violation of the International Statute of Wizarding Secrecy, and I sincerely hope you reported him to the Ministry.

LMFAO. I'm sorry....but that's kinda awesome, actually.

Comments

I guess this guy thinks he's the old version of Harry Potter :p

Wow... just after 7am where I live and my day is already made.

He might share a FML story here if you turned back and scared him :))

Forget how cool it was. The question is, did the spell work?

OP- Was it raining balls? I understand that happens in Texas... Anyway, I hope you replied "Engorgio" and "Erecto"- He'll end up so distracted, erect and engorged that he won't be able to walk to chase you! You win at wizarding!!

Hahahaha thanks for sharing, you just made my day!!

that's ******* hilarious. and not bad whatsoever, laugh it off

Vickyh46 8

Hahaha! Sounds like my sort of bum. Awesome man. :D

Actually you probably look like the Unabomber.

And how does a homeless man get to watch Harry Potter??

RedPillSucks 31

Just stand outside the local TV shop and watch. Especially during March Madness when all the basketball is on, you don't need to buy some big screen TV. Just bring a bag of popcorn and beer and watch on that 70" monstrosity they're demoing.

There were books. One can read them in a place, called "library". Perhaps you've heard it.