By Anonymous - 21/10/2010 21:44 - Canada

Today, l was crouched on the ground in the doorway at a haunted mansion. It's part of my job here to scare the people passing by. A 12 year-old girl walked by, I grabbed her leg, and she kicked me in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 978
You deserved it 41 812

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mattskii 0

I used to work at screamfactor, and we were not allowed to touch so YDI

What kind of haunted mansion are you working on? Every time I have worked in a haunted house or the like, they have made it a point to tell us to scare people WITHOUT touching them. It avoids incidents like this one and keeps them from suing you for unwanted touches. I'm going to have to say YDI for this one because there are so many better ways to scare people.

Comments

lol I did the samething when I was 12. my dad forced me into one. the guy had to take off his mask.... funny now lol

peachezthelette 22
morgan020 0

haha I did that to a person in a haunted house. I broke her nose :/

you got rocked by a 12 yr old hahahaha.. but yea some people have a naturual reaction like that when they get scared :) plus she was 12, and a girl how much could it hurt?

You shouldn't have touched her in the first place. I help run a haunt on the east coast and it's one of those laws. So you deserve it for grabbing her first.

This is why most sane haunts ban touching and yours should too.

Yeah, you're not allowed to touch people. Much less grab little girls' legs

Stepherzkiddohs 0

In some haunted houses you can touch the customers!. Like we have a haunted house thing here called Nightmare on 19th Street and they will grab you and pull you into rooms and stuff. So some places do allow that..

Well, what did you expect? Girls that age are to the point where that seems more sexual than scary. That might work on a 5 year old, but a teenager (well almost)? Please...