By Anonymous - 16/11/2014 01:22 - United States - Mexico

Today, my boyfriend and I compared our No Shave November body hair. This is how I found out that my legs are hairier than his. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 269
You deserved it 7 967

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Steve95401 49

You are who you are and the razor will get a good workout on December 1st.

Comments

I sure hope his hair was blond and yours isn't then it's harder to tell

if you're a girl, I just want you to know it was meant for men and for facial hair. but ya know, you can do whatever you want.

Hair on your legs only grows to a certain point before it stops or slows enough it seems stopped. I've found length wise it's a lot like eyebrows. Then add clothing and bedding rubbing at the hair, the tapering of follicles giving illusions, and exfoliation of the legs themself. But either way it's hardly anything to worry about. Not like you're different species, mammals and fur are a thing. And if anyone gives you shit about not shaving any part of your body, legs, underarms, public region, brows, lip, anywhere. Tell them they're doing a very good impression of a bigot, and do they know how to do a fire-alarm too?

When you shave hair becomes thicker and darker in appearance. It makes sense you would look harier, aiming he doesn't usually shave his legs.

I voted YDI, but only because you really shouldn't care that your legs are hairier than his! Some women have a lot of hair growth, and that's just how it is. My ex and I used to joke about how I was hairier than him... It doesn't have to matter as long as you don't give yourself an unnecessary complex over it. :)

graphicstyle7 17

It's a tradition that will draw you closer. : D Seriously, if you have the kind of relationship where you do a "no shave month" for fun, just count your blessings that you have a partner with a great sense of humor and shave your legs when the month is up.