By Anonymous - 16/11/2014 01:22 - United States - Mexico

Today, my boyfriend and I compared our No Shave November body hair. This is how I found out that my legs are hairier than his. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 269
You deserved it 7 967

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Steve95401 49

You are who you are and the razor will get a good workout on December 1st.

Comments

nataliewby 25

Unless he shaves his legs, why would you include leg hair when comparing No Shave November body hair?

i agree with her. ive never seen a guy without leg hair only in movies.

aruam365 24

#23- Some male runners, swimmers, wrestlers and I'm assuming other varieties of athletes shave their legs. I'm sure there are men who shave them for their own personal reasons as well, it's really not that unheard of.

DianaFrances411 13

Oh OP that's perfectly normal. You can't help the amount of hair that grows on your body. It's genetic. Tell your boyfriend to man up! (Just kidding. Though you can use that line in this situation to lighten up the moment)

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Astrum14 24

No it doesn't. When it's growing back, it looks thicker because it's no longer tapered. But it doesn't get thicker and you don't get more because you shaved.

Yeah that's an old myth... Shaving can't create hair follicles therefore it's impossible for it to make you grow more hair!

Actually it does grow thicker. When you shave, you shave the top of the hair, the thicker part is still inside your skin. When you epilate (don't know if that is the right word since English isn't my first laguage) or wax you let the full hair come outs with it's root. It'll then grow a new hair.

Just imagine how smooth those babies will be in a months time!

rekkas 16

There is nothing wrong with that at all. I kind of like a little body hair on girls personally. It's more natural.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, mine are pretty bad too. Been going on 3 months now! You should see my boyfriends surprise.

That's just because you've shaved your legs before so the hair grows back faster and coarser. Don't worry OP!

frankensidebitch 6

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Astrum14 24

Not fact, myth. It only looks thicker because it's no longer tapered. If you leave it grown, it gets damaged and looks thinner.

taybear0 14

"looks" thicker because it isnt tapered or damaged does in fact mean it IS thicker. Therefore it is not a myth.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

#49 Yes, it is a myth. Hair does not grow back thicker or darker. Look it up.

Let it go, girl! He can deal with it, lol.

You shouldn't ask any question that you can't handle an honest answer to.