By jordyn173 - 08/04/2012 03:19 - United States - Oklahoma City

Today, my boyfriend and I went to a basketball game. A very pretty woman sat next to him. During the third quarter, the kiss cam came on. But it didn't show him and me, it showed him and the other girl. And they kissed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 687
You deserved it 3 590

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

TripleP 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
TraceCase_ 19

Oh yeah, I'm sure he would have been furious about his girlfriend making out with a chick. Guys hate that.

You see, there's a type of male, a rare one. I know this is hard to believe, but this kind DOESN'T love to watch girls kiss each other all day. By the way, I'm quite sure that a girl cheating on her boyfriend with another girl is in fact, just as goddarn bad as her cheating with a man.

It's perfectly fine to kiss a stranger... Who could have herpes for all you know. Or could have been sick with a cold and now he got it. God forbid the kiss cam guy wouldn't understand if he turned to his real girlfriend.

Are you trying to say the camera guy can think? Impossible!

mrtjawesome 14

kiss cam guy: oooh now lets do that guy and that girl whos obviously not his girlfriend! *evil laugh*

DJRhetorical 4

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
linkinpark98 23

…So you're saying even if you went to the game by yourself, you'd still have to kiss the person next to you? That seems…illogical.

I woulda slapped the girl then kick my EX-boyfriend in the balls and walk away...

Yes, because an assault charge would be justified because he kissed someone else. Do you realize how serious 'ball kicking' is? Don't be so quick to resort to violence. There are other more... passive ways to get revenge. Personally, I'd divulge his contact information on 4chan, then say he hates ponies and is actually a hot young girl. I'd be using a library computer, of course. No one can prove anything that way. See? No reason to go to jail over some silly shiz. :D

See but people kick other people in the balls ALL the time and do you see them getting charged with "assault"? Noooooooo. And if my boyfriend wasn't loyal enough to kiss me instead of the girl next to him then he's been wasting my time. Therefore creating an honest reason to kick him in the balls.

Llamacod 11

Kraykray, how often do you sit and watch the entire incident play out? You may not see the "assault charge" because that doesn't happen instantaneously, sometimes it happens days, weeks or even months after. And there would be a great chance that the "assault" would have been televised so op would have 2 charges against her in your little fantasy playout with video evidence.

But heres the thing! If what i did was at the point where i could be charged with assault i would have been kicked out but im pretty sure people are gunna make sure that i stay out for kicking my boyfriend (Excuse me EX boyfriend) in the balls for kissing the hot girl next to him.

The guy is an a-grade asshole.... Next time make sure u sit beside any girl with him in public...

^...stupid iphone. I was saying.... The guy is an a-grade asshole.... Next time make sure u sit beside any girl with him in public...

xAttackAttackx 25

I don't think there's going to be a next time...

There would be a next time if it was me

I expect to see an episode of unsolved mysteries involving his balls disappearing after a basketball game.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
DrNuggetcase 3

Im seeing a lot of "Dump his ass" comments. I feel like that would be a somewhat effective strategy, but I myself wouldve probably dumped all of him. Not just his ass.

she writes "very pretty woman" which probably means prettier than herself, if that woman went with it it means the boyfriend probably is a bit above the girlfriends league so she should be glad that he is still with her because he obviously loves her. read between the lines people.

Kurochrome 17

110 - Read between the lines, huh? Okay, let me see. "xstream is an idiot." Huh.

batummshakalaka 1

Wait, I'm confused. Let's assume you're right, and the other woman is 'prettier' No where in my mind would it make it ok for the boyfriend to kiss ANOTHER woman. But then again, maybe the girlfriend can just go around kissing all the Men who are better looking then her boyfriend. As long as she stays with him, it'll be ok... Get the F outta here with that nonsense. Geezz. You must be the boyfriend.

Llamacod 11

Watch out xstream here come all the haters to your extremely sound logic