By jordyn173 - 08/04/2012 03:19 - United States - Oklahoma City

Today, my boyfriend and I went to a basketball game. A very pretty woman sat next to him. During the third quarter, the kiss cam came on. But it didn't show him and me, it showed him and the other girl. And they kissed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 687
You deserved it 3 590

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

DontClickOnMe 28

He should've just kissed you anyway and I'm sure the camera man would get the hint that he wasn't with that other girl. I guess he wanted to kiss her though because he could've easily refused to.

At that point, the 'kiss cam' would have been the 'beat your dumbass boyfriend cam'

You should've sucker punched him while he was kissing her. I seriously would've yelled at her, I don't care if the idiot cameraman thinks they make a "cuter" couple, you don't kiss someone else's boyfriend. Oh and I'd dump my boyfriend. Sorry OP, at least you know what a jerk he is now. Good luck moving on!

PrussiaisAwesome 15

The other girl might not have known that he was dating. Not all couples act very lovey in public. She still should not have kissed him and he most definately should not have kissed her though. FYL

linkinpark98 23

33 - Yes. But HE knew he was in a relationship. He should have never kissed the woman.

lainie3516 0
linkinpark98 23

He would be out the door... What a loser !!!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
linkinpark98 23

The FML says he was sitting she was sitting right next to him. If he was a good boyfriend, he would have turned her way instead.

linkinpark98 23

Hmm, didn't notice I made an error. Anyways, it's supposed to be: *she was sitting right next to him. :)

Laurenlou 24

I don't know about you guys, but many consider just FLIRTING to be cheating, and rightfully so! Any signs of affection or interest in someone other than a lover is, in fact, cheating. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a jackass.

So u wouldn't mind if ur partner randomly kissed someone else. Don't be stupid

94- some people may consider flirting cheating but others don't I know for myself it's just who I am. I "flirt" but really it's just me. So I think it's really just who you are that determines if flirting is cheating or not

jerseyboy732 16

wow If I was in his shoes I would have pulled you in front of the camera and kissed u. that guys a dick and u should leave him!

batummshakalaka 1

You're a real man!! Unlike OP's cheating boyfriend. And yes, a kiss IS cheating. Especially when the girl friend is 6 inches away. Some people have no respect. In this case it's both the boyfriend and the other girl. She should have known better too.

Llamacod 11

Now, why is it the other girl's fault? She may have had no idea that op was the guy's girlfriend. Before everyone goes apeshit spewing garbage like "but she shouldn't have kissed some random guy", we don't know what kind of kids was had. Was it a quick peck or some damn near x rated shot with tongues messaging tonsils?

Llamacod 11

Unless, of course, op had a shirt that said "my boyfriend" with an arrow pointing towards him and he had a shirt that said "my girlfriend" with an arrow pointing towards her. Otherwise how in the hell would the 2nd girl know that this guy and this chick are dating?

batummshakalaka 1

You're going to tell me that if a boyfriend and girlfriend were seating next to each other, you wouldn't be able to tell? It's just being aware of your surroundings. No ones going apeshit. I'm relaxed.

Who actually would vote YDI? Should've slapped him right while he was on the kiss cam

p3mguin 7

Yeah, I feel like people have a set time just to go on FML just to down vote all the recent FMLs. Haha

I would have just bitched because hell no and he can get slapped.