By tjcl - 28/11/2009 06:32 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were gazing into each others' eyes in the moonlight after not having seen each other for a week. I thought he was going to say "I love you" and pull me in for a kiss. Instead, he said, "Since you can’t drive, we should get one of those two seater bicycles." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 305
You deserved it 9 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fakkumairaifu 14

What's the problem? That's still totally adorable. FYL for not appreciating a boyfriend who says such cute things.

heart604 0

movies have killed romance for you

Comments

That is a lot more romantic than saying I love you, actually.

That's adorable. Him, not you, you are unappreciative and lame.

So tell me, how is this an FML? He's still taking you with him places, and a two seater is cute. Much more modern then the traditional, boring, "I love you." Even if that's nice to hear.

Why is that a bad thing? That's so cute! Basically you're saying "FML because my boyfriend doesnt act like people in Hollywood movies and instead acts sweet and romantic in real life."

mzbabygurl97 0

Way to ruin a moment BOYFRIEND!

Is a "moment boyfriend" one you only have for a short time?? I like your moment grammar there :-P

ElMundio87 0

Maybe it's because he doesn't love you? Just sayin...

It wouldn't surprise me if they hadn't been dating long, and it hadn't reached that level yet, and the OP is just an impatient bitch. It's true- maybe he doesn't love you. It doesn't mean he doesn't care, or doesn't want to be with you; he just may not be at 'that' stage yet.

malakian_fml 0

That is so cute, you are lucky to have a sweet boyfriend like that;)

xoconnie 8

thats cute! shutuppp and dont be so whiney! wooowww really? that is SO not a FYL.

Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do. I'm half crazy, all for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage, but you'll look sweet on the seat of a bicycle built for twoooo!!! OP, this is not a FML.