By Anonymous - 10/04/2012 20:57 - United States - Muskegon

Today, my boyfriend decided that he didn't need a real job. He wants to sell pot for a living. Or hang drywall. He can't decide. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 344
You deserved it 6 721

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KiwiKitten 2

This is a man with his future perfectly laid out.

Why not do both? Then he can hide his pot in the drywall. It's a win win! :D

Comments

Tired of hearing about girls dating losers then complaining about it.

Either way he will either be a rich boy or an excon!

50- Curious....why should she wait to be out of school before she dismisses smoking? Is it now considered an intelligent decision if you're under 18? Allow me to be Captain Obvious and suggest that since smoking is addictive, perhaps trying it before you knock it may not be the best idea here....? Better to objectively weigh the pros vs the cons, and perhaps Kayla did. Yeah, condescending rant over. ;)

littletinyME 5

113- Marijuana isn't addictive. The only way you can be addicted is psychological addiction, which you can get with pretty much anything.

Money isn't everything, and if he wants to go into drywall hanging and enjoys it then why not? Money does not equal happiness. And nothing wrong with pot if you sell it professionally in a medical state.

sugarplumfaerie 4

A friend of mine was dating a guy that ended up hanging drywall. He went to college for awhile, then gave up and started that job. He actually makes okay money, but she broke up with him because he was so lazy in literally every area. Thus the dropping out of college thing.

Both of those can make respectable money but one of them has the potential to make a substanial amount more... Guess which one?? He could deal and pay ALL the bills and have u want for nothing, dumb girl, but ur too square to realize that aren't you.