By Anonymous - 10/04/2012 20:57 - United States - Muskegon

Today, my boyfriend decided that he didn't need a real job. He wants to sell pot for a living. Or hang drywall. He can't decide. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 345
You deserved it 6 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KiwiKitten 2

This is a man with his future perfectly laid out.

Why not do both? Then he can hide his pot in the drywall. It's a win win! :D

Comments

How does that effect you? Unless you're the typical type who mooches off of her man. If not just do you and tell him you don't want to be with someone who doesn't have aspirations for the future. But if you ARE the money grabbing type and are just upset because HE might not make much anymore then ydi. Otherwise I can't say fyl, just end it if you're not happy.

hookNcan 0

Both are really good money makers!

He can sell pot to his clients, then they won't care how shitty his dry walling is. They'll be to stoned to notice. But drywall can make a decent amount of income depending on who your employer is.

That's when you decide that you need a real boyfriend.

linkinpark98 23

You mean your "ex" boyfriend, right? Find someone who will contribute to the relationship just as much as you do.

Today, I found out that my girlfriend thinks constructing buildings where people will live and work isn't a "real job". FML

Ever though that maybe, JUST MAYBE, some people's heads AREN'T filled with anti-weed propaganda, and decided not to smoke by their own choice? Maybe they've done some research themselves? Maybe, just maybe, you should shut the **** up and let people make decisions for themselves. I've done research on marijuana, and the cons outweigh the pros no matter what you say. Besides, finding pure weed is next to impossible nowadays. You want people to not sound like high and mighty, condescending pricks? Then don't be one yourself. People like you annoy me so much.

Drywallers can make good money, its a respectable business

mandadarling 10

sounds sketchy... like he may one day leave you high and dry...