By mylifesucks - 30/08/2009 16:40 - United States

Today, my boyfriend proposed to me by sending me a Bumper Sticker on Facebook that said "Bitch, let's get married". FML
I agree, your life sucks 455
You deserved it 40

Top comments

suaveneanderthal 0

Send him one that says "Bitch, get me a ring."

Comments

Sounds like you have a real romantic there, hopefully he was just playing and if he really wants to marry you he'll make an actual proposal.

Boyfriend with awesome sense of humour win!

triplethreat13 0

he probably was just joking, maybe that was a test of your sense of humor and depending on your reaction he would present you with a gigantic diamond ring. i'm a romantic, okay? btw i love the spelling and grammar argument up there. my pet peeve is typos and spelling errors so it bothers me terribly to watch you people argue about things that are completely wrong.

blah123blah 0

Well... Did you say yes? Wish I was there when you explain how you were proposed to by friends and family, they always like to hear those stories. "well I logged on facebook *smiles, cries a bit* and he wrote me a wonderfull bumper sticker that said, "BITCH let's get married""

alliemi 0

why is everyone on the internet so hostile? I LOVE AND ACCEPT EVERYONE REGARDLESS OF YOUR STAUNCH OPINIONS BECAUSE IT'S ONLY THE INTERNET AND NONE OF THIS SHIT MATTERS ANYWAY.

mylifefmlsoml 0

OMG WTF THATS THE BEST PROPOSAL I WOULD LUUVVV THAT WTF DONT B PISSED UR FIANCE HAS A FUKIN SENSE OF HUMOR

DbeX 0

Uh, NO. "Let's" is a combination of "Let" and "Us" and therefore the PROPER way to say what the OP was intending. You're an idiot for suggesting otherwise.

i hate people who always search for mistakes! THIS MEANS YOU

Young_Sparta 0

124, the fact that you actually have time to be the grammar police means that your life is so fail its almost a win. they must pay you well for checking peoples grammar.

You can't possibly expect him actually do it by the sticker. Just "LOL" at it and move on. If he wants to get married, he'll do it in person.