By Anonymous - 29/06/2011 23:52 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend tried to tell me that he was worried our child might not be mine because he was cheating on me when I got pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 984
You deserved it 7 376

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Crncj 0

you found out he was cheating on you while pregnant, and your still with him? but for the sake of the child I guess that's best

The whole "stay together for the kids" thing is complete bs. Parents who stay together when they don't love each other expose their children to constant arguing, yelling, insults... What sort of impression of love is the child going to get? How secure and happy is that child going to be, having to go home to that environment everyday? If the parents just divorce/separate... Then they'd have to go home to a single parent, yes. But it's infinitely better than the constant fighting. I'm a teacher, and I once had a student dread going home for summer vacation because no one paid attention to him at home, and his parents were always fighting. Is that really what you feel is best for a child?

Missmonie1 7

That's exactly right. My parents divorced when I was in the 4th grade and EVERY DAY before that they would have nonstop fights. In all honesty I think it made me into an angry person, having to grow up around constant arguing.

Well #186 I was glad when my parents divorced. You're right, staying together isn't always best.

Hmm.. #233 I wonder if that's why I'm such an angry person.. My mum used to throw stuff at my dad and they argued ALL the time. They divorced when I was about 14 and I was glad they did.

that poor kid has no chance. that guy is a moron.

mag4dust 0

yea that guy is pretty well burnt... poor kid

the thing youshould be worrying about is the possibility of ur child being a dumbass like ur bf :P

mikelust1977 7
AnynomousPerson 0