By bettycrocker - 14/05/2009 18:16 - United States

Today, my boyfriend who has been overseas the last four months broke up with me. I sent him a care package two days ago. He'll get homemade cookies (his mom's recipe), naughty videos of me and a letter telling him how much I love him in about a week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 385
You deserved it 5 901

ClaireB9 tells us more.

ClaireB9 0

Hey all - I'm the OP. To answer the most commonly asked question: the trick to keeping cookies fresh for a week is to add an extra tablespoon of vegetable oil to the dough, putting a piece of bread in with them and putting them in the smallest ziploc possible.

Top comments

Maybe then he will see how much you love him & he might get back with you Let's hope everything works out for you (yn)

Rawrrr14 0

In a week, after he gets that package, he'll come crawling back and you can tell him to go **** himself. ;-]

Comments

moldylunchboxx 0

maybeeeee, he'll get the package, and realize how much he misses you, and then you'll get back together :D

chasing_adalia 0

"And where might I find a girl like you?" And this is the FML that turns the site into a dating service... haha. I feel bad, but really, you should have known better than to send those videos. Cookies, yes. Videos, no.

Your boyfriend having those videos will give him a sense of emotional power. Here he is, the only man in the world with these videos of you doing naughty things, and for what, he's not even your boyfriend! Clearly the obvious answer is to overthrow this wretched pornographic tyranny by posting these videos onto the net and giving us all the link.

Alright, I would be on your side had you NOT sent the dirty videos. Sorry about the break-up.

likeduhhx4 0

awe im sorry. & to #5 no you cant stop a package.

Owwwwwch... that's gotta suck! LOL #108!

That would suck. Usually it's the other way around.

Oh, this is so horrible. Please grow some balls of steel in the next 5 or 6 days, and when he calls and apologizes, tell him that you plan to find someone new to share your kindness and consideration and heart with. Tell him that he had his chance and he threw it away, but that he should enjoy the cookies because they were baked with the very best intentions. And tell him that soon someone new will be appreciating all the things in the video, except in 3-d.

xemmy_fml 0

YDI for sending naughty videos of yourself. ****.