By Anonymous - 17/01/2012 13:20 - Australia

Today, my boyfriend, who is supposed to protect me from murderers and rapists, had an emotional breakdown because he was so excited that I'd cooked french fries for dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 977
You deserved it 27 941

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a good thing isn't it? He was happy you made him something he enjoys. Food always gets to us men.

perdix 29

He's protecting you from murderers, yet you are trying to kill him from the inside. Ingrate!

Comments

KaykayxP 4

Well does he protect u still????

You are aware that your boyfriend or husband is statistically the most likely person to rape or kill you? Fact, fact fans

linnie_wesker 20

This FML is so dramatic and stupid I'm legitimately surprised it even made it on here.

Seems like he's in touch with his feelings. His feelings about fries. Good man. Seriously though, it's not his job to protect you from murderers and rapists. Learn how to take care of yourself or hire a bodyguard. Your boyfriend won't be there every minute of your life, after all.

shotgunman89 3

even though his job isn't really to protect you from rapists and murderers, you probably should try to find a real man.

Do you have a big problem with people tryin to murder and rape you?? Cause if you do you should move.

jalupe 4

brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it :'(

Ydi for thinking that's an fml. A guy's heart is in their stomach, he was probably craving french fries. God forbid a guy can show more emotion than being horny or full of testorone!

Seriously? Your complaining that your boyfriend is being grateful for your cooking? And at that is showing he's a bit sensative? You ungrateful piece of ----!