By uglychick - 05/09/2009 17:29 - Canada

Today, my brother came out of the shower and sat with my mom and me on the couch. He then says he liked the idea of the extra toothbrush in the shower, it helps him clean between his toes. I have been using that to brush my teeth for the last two weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 779
You deserved it 9 736

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I have a thing in my shower that has a place to hold toothbrushes. I leave it standing in there and often brush my teeth in the shower because it's easier. I am the only one that uses my shower other than my brother occasionally. And GENERALLY people do not just pick up random toothbrushes and use them to scrub their toe crevices.

oh shut up you don't know shit so stop assuming the worst you **** muncher.

Okay. I feel a need to present a scenario in which it would be perfectly reasonable to brush one's teeth in the shower, since so many people seem to take issue with the idea. Say you oversleep a little bit and need to get to work/school/the bus stop/the unemployment line on time. You use shampoo and conditioner on your hair, a hygienic practice, and you leave the conditioner in for a few minutes like you're supposed to so it can do its thing. While your conditioner is in your hair, instead of just prancing around in the shower, you save a few minutes by brushing your teeth. Heck, you could do that even when not running late, and I'm pretty sure it SAVES water because then you don't have to run the sink. However, when you are brushing your teeth before bed, you do it at the sink because you don't need a second shower. (I think the most common routine is once in the morning, once at night. Sorry for all you people who think that's horribly gross). Not taking a shower every time you brush your teeth, like Tarynkd thought.

I shampoo, put in the conditioner, and then soap up while the conditioner is in. No time wasted, and no reason to have a toothbrush in the shower. Plus I turn off the water while I'm soaping up so I save water too. Fully optimal.

doof_fisch 2

You leave your toothbrush in the shower? Don't you realize what guys do in the shower?

op ydi idiot. why would you use a toothbrush that's in the shower? why would you keep your toothbrush In the shower?

Uh. Speaking as someone who brushes their teeth while taking a shower, I brush my teeth 2 times a day, like a normal person. (What? You mean it's possible to brush your teeth during a shower AND be sane? Impossible!) It's just that *one* of those two times a day is while I'm taking a shower, which for me is at night (but just as likely can be in the morning, for any other person). The other time is outside of the shower. I doubt there is anyone out there who would take more showers a day or brush their teeth less often just in order to co-ordinate between brushing their teeth and showering. Seriously, what's with all the "WHAT? YOU BRUSH YOUR TEETH IN THE SHOWER??????"-esque comments in FML? It's not even a disgusting or weird idea, so wtf.

Yet again grossed out at breakfast. I deserve it for reading FMLs.

Maybe he was joking? Brothers can be like that, sometimes.