By peanuts - 03/07/2010 04:04 - United States

Today, my dog is mad at me due to the fact that earlier in the day I ate 2 peanut butter cookies. Apparently, they were his dog treats. I had no idea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 191
You deserved it 36 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

mavericksurfer 0

wow you're a smart one aren't you? btw dogs don't get mad at people, especially for something as stupid as that.

Do you happen to have a dog? And if you do, can you read this dogs mind? If so, you must be a genius! A lot of dog owners and most pet owners know what their pets feel emotionally. Learn your facts before calling the OP stupid.

Am i the only one thinking this is just a different way of saying the he FML's cos he ate a dog treat by accident? just seems that the angry dog thing just a creative way of saying this.

I'm not sure, but I thin she's saying that she ate ACTUAL PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES. They just so happened to be used as the dog's treats. I don't think she meant that she confused peanut butter cookies with dog biscuits you buy at Wal-Mart.

I have been trying to get these people to understand that, but obviously they are illiterate, or too stupid to comprehend and therefore form a logical sentence from real facts and not just opinions. I believe that you and I are the only smart people on this FML.

bandgeek_bri 0

this is a fail for and fml

kaitlyn3xo 0

and the dog told you?? your an idiot

sports_chic 6

the dog can talk? coz how would u no they were 'apparently' his treats and he is mad at u?

You're stupid and you shouldn't be allowed to talk and or think. I will say this again, most pet owners know what their pets feel emotionally. pets aren't stupid, they have feelings. For example, when they are tired they yawn, that's a feeling. Or when they see you eating food, they whine. That is also a feeling if you didn't know. And as I have already explained along with someone else, not all dog treats LOOK AND TASTE like regular dog treats!! Especially if you make them yourself!!!! Please, for the sake of humanity, start using your brain.

haha "my dog is mad at me" what a guy... ydi for letting your dog control you

How in the world is the dog "controlling you"?

my brother did the same thing yesterday ! they look like real cookies lmfao !

Obiously all you people are extremely stupid, except for a few of you. Learn how to comprehend what you are reading, then think LOGICALLY!!! about the words that will come out of your mouth. Please, buy some intelligence. God knows you ALL (except those few) need it.