By Anonymous - 05/07/2009 07:36 - United States

Today, my eye started hurting with unbelievable pain. I couldn't see out of it and I asked my father if he would take me to the hospital, since it was hurting so bad. He said he had to wait for the pizza he ordered for delivery. I had to call a cab to go to the emergency room because of pizza. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 531
You deserved it 3 074

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hah, what a great dad! Always looking out for his ki.... wait, did you say pizza?

Comments

I hope you atleast got to taste the pizza later.

forrese 0

I think people who hate western civilisation go on this website just to vote YDI on stories such as these.

bb1_00 0
zbxstraightx 0

well your gonna be sittin in the ER for a long time. might as well have pizza to speed it up.

your dad is a ******* idiot. simple as that.

In all fairness, if he ordered a pizza, he can't just leave the delivery guy hanging. Not saying your dad was in the right, but still.

I'm sure the delivery guy would have left after no one answered the door. The dad could have just gone to the pizza place later to pay for it. Not a big deal. I'm sure any decent person would be understanding of a medical emergency.

Imagine this scenario. Dad says, "Let's go, right now." Dad then thinks of the poor pizza delivery guy. Dad hands cell phone to kid, "Can you still work the phone?" Kid says yes. Dad says, "Here's the number of the pizza place, call and tell them we had a medical emergency, nobody will be home to accept the pizza, and I'll come pay for their trouble after we're done at the hospital." I swear, half the people on this site have no clue what "resourcefulness" even means. I guess life just happens to you morons, and you let it trample over you however it likes.

Nah. They should have just had the pizza guy deliver the pizza to the hospital.

Well... what kind of pizza was it?