By welted - 01/01/2010 05:21 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my fiancé and I decided to engage in some erotic food play. She covered every region of my body, including my genitals, with strawberry sauce. Today also happens to be the day that I found out I'm allergic to strawberries. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 218
You deserved it 4 237

Same thing different taste

Top comments

For you to be engaged must mean that you are of a certain age, have you never come across strawberries before now?

Did you atleast put some whipped cream in her mouth?

Comments

cr7ag 0

you have no imagination, stop making stuff up, get a life!

How do you know it's a lie ? You have nothing to support your statement.

alicia_was_here 3

you know, alot of FML's are just missed opportunities. I'd look at this if i were a man as "hey look, my genitals are swelled up, making my dick twice as long! wohoo!" FYL about the rest of your body, unless your small and want to look less scrawny.

kirakira333 0

whip cream and sponge cake and you have yourself some strawberry shortcake ;D yummy! :) but that sucks that you're allergic to strawberries... I'm allergic to acai berries :/ my windpipe closes and my tongue swells up... blech :P

WTF?!? that's impossible .. you never had strawberries in ur whole life... you mustb lik 16 at least ...

alicia_was_here 3

um, he could have been allergic to the stuff that makes up the strawberry sauce, which could have increased his reaction to the strawberries that he didnt know he was allergic to before.

quikwit1212 0

And he was engaged, which is frowned upon at 16 in a lot of countries...

Especially Canada. Which is where OP is :L

zash_fml 0

same excet im not alergic ot them

Are you talking about the syrup that you make strawberry milk with? I didn't think that that stuff actually had any strawberry in it... I figured it was just corn syrup and artificial flavoring.

I'm sorry but why would you even want sauce on your nuts?