By Dave - 10/09/2009 13:37 - United States

Today, my girlfriend of 3 years told me that I was part of an experiment for her Sociology doctorate. I also learned that the notebooks she's been writing in for the past three years aren't for her "doctorate in literature" as she had told me, they were notes on my behavior for the past 3 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 527
You deserved it 3 572

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Can't be an experiment because if it was, human subjects have to give prior consent. Want to get even, complain to the dean of students that you unwillingly were a human subject for her experiments, feel as though your rights were violated and want to talk to someone at the university about its policies. She'll be F'd.

Comments

Nate_d099 0

Your a lab rat broha, Get the Fk outta there. not worth it.

rhfincr 0

That's experimentation without consent and it is probably one of the worst things anyone in academics can do, trust me I am an academic. Its as bad as plagiarizing work. She is very immoral. I would go to the university she is at, contact the head of her department, and inform him. She will prevented from using the data and if she does you can sue the university. If you are conflicted about feelings of love, ask yourself if you really want to be with someone who committed the same immoral acts as the dark ages of psychology/sociology and is willing to deceive someone their in a relationship for three years.

Quite exactly! She's definitely going to fail this. OP should also sue the little bitch while she's at it.

She obviously read the play, "The Shape Of Things."

Glam_fml 0

Maybe she turned in fake consent forms? I know about having to have consent to experiment with humans. But I have never seen the form, so I have no idea if it is possible to forge.

It seems fake because it was stolen from "The Shape of Things" (movie/play) where the gf is using her bf for an art project...

Does she love you or was she just using you as an experiment? lol

i_is_a_tr00l 0

THISZ ISH SOO FAKEZ CUZ WHY W0ULD SHE LYKE STAY WIT YEW S0 L0NG? I MEAN SRSLY..LMA0! UM ANDZ DUHHZ LOL Y'ALL ARE SUcHh iDiOTS FER REALZ! 0H NAW i JUST HAD MEH PERIOD. LMA0. I NEED A MALE ENCHACEMENT PiLL RIGHT NAW... :0