By doblex - 20/12/2012 11:19 - United States

Today, my house was broken into. The cop that came turned out to be a guy I fought over a girl with in high school. He sneered and said that everything appeared to be in order, and that I probably ransacked my own house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 387
You deserved it 9 060

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When things get personal, cops are the biggest assholes, just because they have the power to be. Better report that dude.

Comments

How thick are the people who voted YDI? It worries me that anyone would condone such unprofessional behaviour from the people who are supposed to be protecting society.

I call bullshit! No way some stupid tryst in high school made some cop still randomly bitter enough to say u ransacked your own home!!

I have no idea. It's pathetic and illegal for a cop to be doing this.

I keep wondering about the same thing, it's the same with several of the newerst FMLs

Oh, you corrected it. Sorry. It seems I read your comment while it was still young enough to be edited.

Yeah it seems like the FML Staff could be playing games....every new FML has more YDIs. It could be "Today, I sneezed and couldn't help it. FML" and everyone would click YDI...

colaptesauratus 5

Wow, that's ridiculous. Report him!

PrussiaisAwesome 15

Your past will haunt you. Maybe you should have moved farther from your home town? If you made people that upset with you over a petty spat it might have been a good idea.

I would report him and call for different police officer

This is part of the reason I hate cops; they're supposed to be objective, but I have yet to see one without a personal agenda.

my d teacher used to date a cop she told us that he fives more tickets to people he didn't get along with at highschool

A lot of people miss-click, a lot of people might be after a badge, and a lot of people just like hitting ydi on people to get to a specific number (i.e. 10, 69, 100, 1234 etc).