By doblex - 20/12/2012 11:19 - United States

Today, my house was broken into. The cop that came turned out to be a guy I fought over a girl with in high school. He sneered and said that everything appeared to be in order, and that I probably ransacked my own house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 387
You deserved it 9 060

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When things get personal, cops are the biggest assholes, just because they have the power to be. Better report that dude.

Comments

CharresBarkrey 15

I didn't care about anything from highschool even a year after graduating. If someone can't move on, they have issues.

Someone needs to get over himself O.o

It doesn't matter what happened years ago in high school. That cop needs to grow up and do his job. OP, report him (and don't leave out his personal grudge against you) and ask for a different cop for the case. That's ridiculous, immature, and unprofessional.

But now there are 3199 FYLs and 4512 YDIs. This can't be right? As #91 said, there are several similar odd cases. Either there's something wrong with the website, or people are extremely grumpy because they don't look forward to Christmas..?

rlTlk 13

Who the **** fights over a girl or a guy.. If they like you they like you if they don't they don't what goes in between you two won't change anything.. Unless they are just as petty. YDI sounds like you are both dramaqueen assholes and you got what was coming to you.

Well, someone's jumping to conclusions. You do know that "fighting over a girl" can simply mean that they were romantic rivals, correct?

rlTlk 13

Also cops are docks, everyone knows this.

rlTlk 13

*Dicks Yes autocorrect, People cuss, get over it.

Everyone making a comment is on his side....yet there is more YDI votes. What?

Obey_StudBoii 23

Just report him to his sergeant. That may not do alot of good but just get his badge number and let them know the details.

KiddNYC1O 20

YDI? You guys are missing the point.

Report that douche fo sho. Put a dent in his police records.