By Adam - 18/11/2009 21:57 - United States

Today, my iPod dropped out of my pocket while I was walking. Trying to be cool, I attempted to kick it back into the air to catch it before it hit the ground. Upon making contact with my foot, It ended up detaching from my headphones and flying 10 feet. Right into a sewer grate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 368
You deserved it 70 239

Same thing different taste

Top comments

See? This is why you never "try to be cool." It never works; never. iPods aren't for kicking, you fool. YDI.

emo_scare_me 0

HAH, Sucks for you. YDI though, for trying to 'look cool'

Comments

Hurt16 0

yesss I sooo agree with #92 lmfaoooo "when keeping it real gies wrong" Dave chapell

Vrathal 0

I think that pretty much any FML with a "I was trying to be cool and..." is an automatic YDI.

Edenbeam 19

I clicked "YDI" right after I read "trying to be cool."

voveraite 7

isn't that the truth... this and "trying to impress"

Instead of TRYING to be cool, & FAILING, one should actually BE smart.

YDI cool is almost never practical or smart.

Wow! You guys are harsh. The "trying to be cool" was just for the sake of smoother writing... I didn't post it looking for a therapy session! You're all so ridiculous... It's amusing.

Okay, being someone who understands the concept of wanting your writing to flow smoothly I have to say that I understand why you worded it the way you did. I don't understand where you go the therapy session comment from though.

He added the therapy session comment in so he can look cool and make his writing flow smoothly, of course.

Therapy session because it's like everyone is trying to lecture me on how I shouldn't "try to be cool" and "be myself." Because I always take my life lessons from the commentary on FMyLife... :D Also, I give you credit, that was pretty funny, Ash.

Two reasons why you deserved it: Trying to look cool Kicking your iPod

Quinnjamin 0

How would that even make u look cool?