This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By surfdown - 16/12/2008 05:20 - France

Today, my mistress called my wife on the phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 140
You deserved it 131 452

Top comments

popcorn_fml 0

im with most of the people here. that you deserve NO SYMPATHY.

flyintonite 0

My cousin's husband cheated on her and she left him. Cheaters don't get 2nd chances dude, don't expect us to feel bad for you.

Comments

I don't think anyone has the right to tell you that you are a horrible person, OP, since these people don't know you, your past, or your issues, but honestly...about this FML, well, YDI.

The_9th_Doctor 18

Uhhh are you really expecting our sympathy?

To no. 201 you are probably another cheating bastard. So you feel you should justify it. Being a man doesn't mean cheating. It means supporting and looking after your wife.

You are a dick. You threw away a perfectly good relationship and for nothing. You get no sympathy and it is a good thing she called.

You are a pathetic excuse for a man and i hope she left your sorry ass. You shouldn't have expected sympathy and you will get what's coming to you. I hope someone does this to you in the future.

no more like you ****** up your life dumb ass