By KitKat270 - 28/05/2009 01:40 - Canada

Today, my mom informed me that she wouldn't be joining the rest of the girls in the limo ride to the church for my wedding ceremony because she wants to have her car with her. Why? Because she is planning to leave my wedding reception half way through to go home and take her dog out to pee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 694
You deserved it 4 997

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#2 I'd think that her daughter's wedding is more important than this. If the dog is so important, she should have made plans for someone else to watch the dog that day so she could be there the whole time to support her daughter.

I agree with #13. What's the big deal? Jesus she's not SKIPPING the whole freaking wedding here, there is nothing wrong with going home real quick to let the dog out so he/she doesn't pee all over the house. OP you might need to be less of a Bridezilla.

Comments

crazyrunnergirl 7
Sevenfoldist6661 2

She should have just left her dog at your house. That way, if she can't make it back, because her spoiled daughter doesn't understand animals can't take themselves out to go to the bathroom, the dog can just piss and crap all over your house!

Frick get over yourself. She's only going to be gone 30 minutes tops? What is she supposed to give up something that she loves? Anyone who owns a dog knows what I'm saying. Her dog is always there for her no matter what. And since you're getting married and kids are probably in the future you won't always be there. For the major things, yeah sure, but little things matter too. I love my dog and would HAPPILY leave MY OWN wedding to let him out to pee.

mattbaker 17

lock the dog in the bathroom

It's either that or the dog ruins her carpet. Statistically you will get married again and maybe the dog won't be around next time.

I'm sure you'll have to pee at some point during your festivities as well and like you animals have to use the bathroom too.. At least she's not missing any of the wedding.

How spoiled are all the people acting like this really is a horrific thing to do? Dog needs to be, she's only gonna let him out and come back right? Bloody hell.