By BornInTheWrongEra - 31/03/2013 06:24 - United States

Today, my neighbours came to yell at me as they could hear my "shit music" through my window during the afternoon, so I turned it off. They then began to play their definition of "quality music" into the late hours of the night. I was listening to the Beatles. They blasted Nicki Minaj. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 240
You deserved it 5 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who would willingly listen to Nicki Minaj?

damwoods 12

When you live in the ghetto what can you say .....

Comments

SnuWolf 15

I actually had a person in my class listing songs for a musical production in choir class. Someone suggested the Beatles. The person wrote "beetles" and another person said to erase that option and write down Nikki Minaj instead. The next thing I know someone is walking up behind them pretending to silently beat them with a lead pipe.

Who's your friend? I want to send them a f###ing Bentley.

Oh that's horrible OP! People don't have any taste in music these days. I would love to listen to Beatles with you

While I'm not a fan of the Beatles I can at least listen to their music. Can't say the same for Nikki Minaj.

That's ok because they don't know they are uncultured and dumb.

WHAT? And did you go over there and yell back at them? That is so inconsiderate! Music taste aside, blasting music at any hour is unacceptable, and if they complained about you doing it, they shouldn't have done it themselves!

I honestly don't like the Beatles. Nicki Manaj isn't any good in my opinion either... I'd prefer the Monkeys or America over the Beatles.

BadLuckDude12345 14

Your neighbors are f*cking dumbf*cks. They listen to f*cking Nicki Sh*t Minaj?

Finish off the Beatles' albums you have, then give 'em some Bowie. And some Pink Floyd. And then some Hendrix just for a little aggressive effect.