By I hate nasty people - 05/04/2012 16:18 - United States - South Bend

Today, my new roommate took a shower. This would be a good thing, except for the fact that it's apparently taken her two months just to take this one. I have to live with her for another year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 841
You deserved it 2 177

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Matty1188 6

Tell her she needs to shower more. Otherwise you're going to start spilling buckets of water and soap on her every morning.

Comments

That...wow. Even at the height of my depression I was still forcing myself to bathe at least once a week. Firstly, make sure she isn't doing at least sponge baths. Or that she doesn't have a mental disorder. If none of that applies...I do not know what to say. But it really does sound like something is wrong with her. A calm, mature conversation might help as others have suggested though.

UGH Reminds me of someone I went on vacation with for about a month. She would shower once every 3-4 days despite us running around. Not to mention she wore the same pajamas every night for a month! It was disgusting, especially when she liked to sit on my bed. She will scratch her head all the time and dandruff will fall. I told her it is because her hair is dirty, but she insisted it is because her scalp is dry. Um, I would not consider a scalp dry if you shower once every 3-4 days! EKK!

That is so ******' gross. Ewwwww. I'm so sorry .

So her lack of regular bathing wasn't apparent before you let her move in or at any point before now? Seems like you have a bigger problem than she does.

is her name joann? because you are in for 3 showers in a whole year if that is the case, freshman year not so fresh.

U at least get more warm water and a smaller water bill