By Jaclk - 24/04/2012 21:28 - United States - Needham

Today, my parents went out of town and I was home all alone. I put up party decorations such as streamers, balloons and confetti. Then, I drank out of red cups, crushed them up and put them all over the house. I didn't have a party, I just wanted to convince my family that I'm not a loser. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 888
You deserved it 19 796

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Uhhm... No one puts up party decorations for an actual party...

Comments

hereinnc 12

You don't need to get drunk and throw parties and have a million jerk friends to not be a loser. Your parents entrusted you with their house with means they felt you were responsible. ASSuming you get good grades you will grow up to be anything but a loser. Ignore societies ridiculous movies and facebook's versions of what a teenager should be. Be a successful version of yourself. There is plenty of time for having fun and it doesn't have to include getting shit faced drunk and having wreck less parties while your parents are out of town to feel as though you "fit in"

You weren't a loser until you did this.

challan 19

Don't fake it, do the real deal! Op, if your area is anything like mine, if someone's having a party, we all go. Just spread the word. I go to party's all the time that I have NO CLUE who's it is! I meet them, chill with them, then new friendships are made. You can do this!!!

real parties dont have confetti, or ballons unless you're 5

you did this to yourself. how does this qualify as an fml? I just don't understand. like. your sad. so are a lot of people. I got counseling.

Party by yourself or with a few friends? Drugs & booze ;D

ShelbyGray 8

Red solo cup. I fill you up. Pretend to party. Pretend to party.

lovebeecharmer 6

Wow have some dignity and self-respect. Parties like that are for losers.