By baddaddy - 23/03/2018 01:30

Today, my psycho ex is threatening to take me to court on child abuse allegations. How did I abuse them? I “gendered” our children by buying them certain colored clothing and toys... that they’d asked for. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 359
You deserved it 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lemme Guess: your ex also thinks all men are idiotic sex-craving pigs, thinks that statues are out to kill humanity, and is a vegan who regularly harasses meat eaters.

ohsnapword 21

The Mars One project is looking better and better.

Comments

ohsnapword 21

The Mars One project is looking better and better.

I agree the further you are away from the crazy the better it will be

Lemme Guess: your ex also thinks all men are idiotic sex-craving pigs, thinks that statues are out to kill humanity, and is a vegan who regularly harasses meat eaters.

One thing to understand is that culture is in fact far more important in maintaining stereotype and inequality than you'd think. No feminist thinks all men are idiotic sex-craving pigs - we just believe that there is a culture of inherently sexist remarks and that all anti-feminist men are against this therefore allowing cultural prejudice and with it, discrimination, to continue. Feminists advocate equality, and that under this society would indeed require a social revolution or overhaul to change such and give women and men an equal chance in their lives. So is it a surprise most feminism seems so militant? As for the statue thing, the Charlottesville statue was glorifying a hardly glorious cause. You'll say "it's just a statue, what's the big deal?" but it's just small things like this that ultimately will remind future generations the glorification of the CSA is an acceptable and legitimate political position. But it isn't - and I'd hope you agree it should only be seen as a controversial fringe position of people believing they live in the past.

TomeDr 24

Let them! Wouldn’t you love to see the judge’s reaction to such a ridiculous claim?

ohsnapword 21

I would hope that the judge thinks this claim is as ridiculous as you and I think it is. In this day and age, one can't be so sure.

raspution 21

sadly it would get to court and if he is in San Francisco they may care.

They didn’t sincerely ask for them — they were conforming to the norms of the patriarchy to avoid ostracism from the power elite. Now that you know, all children should receive a hoop and a stick and left to their own devices.

DraftHail614 17

I see you made the mistake of dating one of today's sjw's. Just tell her there are 2 genders. She might just fall apart.

DraftHail614 17

I see where the FML community stands. Only 2 genders ftw.

thatslifeiguess7 16

um Im the mom of a transgender daughter and,I can see why this js your ex...best of luck

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Zachary8261 28

Let him/her do it. Watch as her case falls over like a house of cards.

Luke Skywalker had the right idea of going into exile, I might do the same if I hear about more idiots like your ex.