By powsser - 11/03/2009 13:38 - United States

Today, my roommate got mad at me for putting away the tampons that were sitting on her desk. She rebelled by hanging hundreds of tampons dyed red from every surface in our dorm room. I discovered this while giving my mom her first tour of the place. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 413
You deserved it 5 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's not only weird, but also a waste of money

troyboyd05 0

Maybe OP was putting the tampons away because her mom was coming to visit? You seem like a feminist, oh and the "girls use tampons... get over it" part, OP is a girl I think she would know girls use tampons.

Comments

MCart_fml 0

Roommate is a bit bipolar eh? Still pretty funny though, I don't know how someone could have made this up.

Are you a guy or a girl? Because if you're a guy, this would make sense. However for a girl, this would make no sense because your mom really wouldn't give a crap unless she's somehow a freak, in which case your real FML would be that you found out you were adopted. Also, if you're a guy, pull an Eric Cartman and explain to your mom you're waiting for your first period.

She's a girl, and it still matters. As a girl, I can flat out say that I wouldn't want to come home and see a bloody tampon lying around, that's disgusting. You throw that shit away, preferably wrapped in toilet paper so nobody has to see it. Just because women have periods does not make that acceptable in any way.

That was a ridiculous overreaction on her part. I'm assuming that he/she moved the tampons because the mom was coming, so no huge deal there.

bread_fml 0

Wow, that sucks. Your roommate has some serious issues to overreact like that.

your roommate is insane @-@ i mean like..how mad could you get that your box of tampons was put away. it's not like they were used or trashed. s/he could've just been making the room tidy. seriously, people these days...

she sounds like a crazy bitch. get away as fast as you can

ellebell 0

hmm you should poor bleach in her febreeze or detergent, see how she likes that actually thats kinda mean...but still :)

ElleEnvy 0

Uh wow overreactive much? Its not as if you used them you jut like moved them Put nair in her conditioner :) Straighten her out.

amandarocks04 0

That is pretty immature, but maybe next time you shouldn't touch her stuff

marinesgirl9 0

i agree with #26 I mean this person was showing their mom the place, that was a silly thing to do to put tampons all over the room like that.