By powsser - 11/03/2009 13:38 - United States

Today, my roommate got mad at me for putting away the tampons that were sitting on her desk. She rebelled by hanging hundreds of tampons dyed red from every surface in our dorm room. I discovered this while giving my mom her first tour of the place. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 413
You deserved it 5 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's not only weird, but also a waste of money

troyboyd05 0

Maybe OP was putting the tampons away because her mom was coming to visit? You seem like a feminist, oh and the "girls use tampons... get over it" part, OP is a girl I think she would know girls use tampons.

Comments

musickween312 0

your roommate needs to get some friends....

@33 You're a moron! I would go into more detail about how, but it's already been said over and over again. You're probably the girl that would divorce her husband if he asked you to put your hairbrush in the bathroom drawer one morning.

what a way to paint the town red :) or shall i say dorm?

I suppose she is a very defensive person? Maybe she didn't want you knowing she used super jumbo tampons for her blown out vag.

a) maybe she overreacted because she was hormonal? it happens to all of us...(ok all of us girls) b) i'm sure if you explained it properly to your mom, she'd understand that its not you, its the roomie c)...i REALLY hope, for your sake, that it really WAS just red dye. ew.

Um, yeah. Your roommate is a psycho. WTF? You moved her tampons, so she dyes them red and hangs them all over the room? That makes no sense. She needs help, and you need a new roommate!

lucky you, got one of those crazy roommates who overreacts instead of talking, lol

Uuuuh your roommate sounds like a psycho.

How environmentally unfriendly. She better reuse them later. xD