By powsser - 11/03/2009 13:38 - United States

Today, my roommate got mad at me for putting away the tampons that were sitting on her desk. She rebelled by hanging hundreds of tampons dyed red from every surface in our dorm room. I discovered this while giving my mom her first tour of the place. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 413
You deserved it 5 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's not only weird, but also a waste of money

troyboyd05 0

Maybe OP was putting the tampons away because her mom was coming to visit? You seem like a feminist, oh and the "girls use tampons... get over it" part, OP is a girl I think she would know girls use tampons.

Comments

symph 0

You were just straightening up a bit. Tampons aren't some holy artifact; I don't understand why she felt justified to react in that way. Although, if I was you or your mom, I would have probably laughed at the situation. She wasted money and time to go through that procedure of pinning them around the room, and it's funny to think about it.

Why the hell would she waste that much money just to get back at you? She needs a good smack in the face.

Wow your roommate is a bitch. But you could have either 1. asked her to put her tampons away or 2. ignored them.. All girls have a period.. it's not that big of a deal.

Devi 0

I agree with #33. Moving your roommate's stuff without permission is incredibly rude and this is a hilarious way to get revenge for it, kudos to your roommate.

may_cause_fail 0

I'm guessing you moved them for when your mom visited. Makes sense, but your mom probably wouldn't have minded. Regardless, that is a huge overreaction, and it seems like she spent way too much money get back at you for a very trivial thing.

Ngood7 0

You probably shouldn't have touched her stuff, but if she was upset, wouldn't it make more sense to TELL you than to trash a room that is partially hers? How silly...

i agree with #14. i dont believe that, it makes no sense.

#33: This FML is like the equivalent of a guy moving his roommate's box of condoms, the roommate getting mad, and throwing condoms fill with mayonnaise all over the floor.