By powsser - 11/03/2009 13:38 - United States

Today, my roommate got mad at me for putting away the tampons that were sitting on her desk. She rebelled by hanging hundreds of tampons dyed red from every surface in our dorm room. I discovered this while giving my mom her first tour of the place. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 413
You deserved it 5 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's not only weird, but also a waste of money

troyboyd05 0

Maybe OP was putting the tampons away because her mom was coming to visit? You seem like a feminist, oh and the "girls use tampons... get over it" part, OP is a girl I think she would know girls use tampons.

Comments

Hahaha tell your mother it's your roommate's art project.

I'm surprised at how many people can't handle the concept of a prank in college.

I'm questioning this FML for sure. I mean, come on...

asherlypants 0

lol VERY funny. but still psycho. revenge, get a LOT of plastic cups, fill them with water, and COVER THE ROOM with them (just not your stuff) and leave it for her to come home to. or put one of those spikey computer mats upside down beside her bed while she's sleeping so when she gets up, she get stabbed in the feet.

redranger_fml 0

That is very immature. Even if you "shouldn't touch her things," shouldn't you guys be close enough to this late in the game?

skierguy 0

Wow, your roommate is a psycho.

jackson7787 0

Ha! While it is a bit if an over reaction from the side of the story we're getting 1.) it's hilarious reaction and 2.) you shouldn't be touching stuff that isn't yours. I'd of been pissed too if it'd been my stuff. If it's on my side of the room (and of course mine) you have no right to touch it without asking me. Even for something as small as tampon l. And if you were moving them simply because your mom was coming to visit, grow up. Tampons are some evil things that need to be hidden.

Flutie 0

That's kinda ridiculous.. I disagree with the whole "its not yours to touch" thing. If your mom was coming you had the right to put something of hers up if its not a huge deal. There's no reason to flip out about moving tampons, it's not like they're valuable or precious. This is just an immature reaction.. I think my friends colored some tampons red once, but that was in about 6th grade.

#41 - lmfao i love how people are getting pissed about "touching her stuff". it's a box of tampons. not a wallet or purse, not a diary, not her diaphragm ...