By poppet2010 - 17/01/2010 15:58 - France

Today, my uncle died. It was also my grandpa's 85th birthday. His reaction to the death? "Best birthday gift ever!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 724
You deserved it 2 844

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xx_irish_rose_xx 0

wow thats really mean, i really hope the uncle that died wasnt HIS own son

WTF do the current events have to do with anything in people's families??? That's one of the dumbest things I've heard all week!! And who are you to judge and say the grandpa needs his arse kicked, much less by his grandson/granddaughter?? For all we know maybe the uncle was a total jerk who'd been a weight in the family all his life, hence the grandpa's feelings. He's too harsh maybe, but you expecting some young kid kicking some old guy is ridiculous. Think before you write idiocies.

Comments

wouldnt this be an FML to your entire family, especilally your uncles immediate family, like your cousins or aunt?

FYL for never giving your grandpa a gift better than the death of his son.

Maybe it wasn't his son. Maybe it was his son-in-law who married into the family, never worked, drank all day long, beat his wife and kept borrowing gramps' money. Suddenly, the grandpa's comment doesn't sounds so mean anymore, huh? No one here knows whether the dead guy was a douche or not, so we can hardly decide whether the grandpa was just harsh-mouthed or really mean.

more like f your uncle's life. really i don't understand what it has to do with you.

Fr0gg13 0

umm how is this fyl? it's not

Yeah, how is this FYL? It'd be f your uncle's life, but hey...he's longer around. :T