By Anonymous - 14/07/2013 04:13 - Canada - Sault Sainte Marie

Today, some guys were doing construction on my house, when one of them came over and started asking me about my "hot sister". That "sister" is my 13-year-old daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 086
You deserved it 4 449

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well... At least it means you look young!

Or it means your daughter looks older, is 'well-developed' or dresses inappropriately, or the guy has bad judgement... let's not jump to conclusions too quickly.... oh wait, this is FML, it's what people do here.

Comments

Bloodjoker 11

How old are YOU that you got confused with the brother? Of a 13 year old nonetheless

Where did "brother" come from? OP got confused for her daughter's sister.

This means either: -Your daughter is well-developed -Your daughter dresses inappropriately -You look young -That guy is a pedo I hope it's the first or third option...

prdp 7

How is her daughter's choice of clothes relevant at all? What someone decides to do with their body doesn't warrant or justify unwanted comments.

Because if you dress inapprpriately like many women do, wear makeup that makes you look older and are built like an adult, then it makes it a lot harder to guess on the age. Feel free to dress however you want to, but don't be surprised when you are treated differently because of it. Saying you can dress in next to nothing and people should treat you no differently is like saying you should be able to go in a lion pen and slap a lion cub and its that asshole lion fault for eating your face.

I would take that as a complement...you don't look your age...and that's an asset...

I'm going to go with both sides. My guess is that the mother looks young and the daughter looks older. I knew a mother and daughter who were the opposite of this. Mom looked a few years older, and the daughter who I thought was thirteen turned out to be nineteen.

excellent assessment, my thoughts as well

he means that she is hotter than you are .. that's hurts .. sorry

ughfmltears 12

There's a lot of bad mothers who let ppl abuse their kids sexually and physically just because those guys make them feel pretty or young... Those women get all excited and dgaf about their kids.. The guy thought this was the case where all it would take was a Lil flirting and he would get some from both the mom and daughter!!

ughfmltears 12

Pervs say shit like that some are more straight up and tell mothers their daughter is sexy beautiful blah blah this guy was a Lil slicker all while making the mom feel young...

Okay people who keep saying "oh it means" or "take it as a positive-" UH. Would you want YOUR 13 year old ogled by anyone? Its disgusting. Just because a young girl might like good doesn't give you permission to call her hot or feel anything towards her. Disgusting.

CookieLovesBoo 16