By Anonymous - 14/07/2013 04:13 - Canada - Sault Sainte Marie

Today, some guys were doing construction on my house, when one of them came over and started asking me about my "hot sister". That "sister" is my 13-year-old daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 086
You deserved it 4 449

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well... At least it means you look young!

Or it means your daughter looks older, is 'well-developed' or dresses inappropriately, or the guy has bad judgement... let's not jump to conclusions too quickly.... oh wait, this is FML, it's what people do here.

Comments

kaduzy 12

Either you look really young (in which case, congrats) or she looks too old for her age. You might want to talk to her about how to dress and act in an age-appropriate manner before something worse happens to her.

You can seal that guy up in one of the new walls...

Funnyguyproblems 1

Take that as a compliment. He thinks you're really young.

A: That means you look young. B: That means your daughter's hot, which is hereditary so you're most likely hot too. C: He probably doesn't even care about your daughter and tried to basically call you young on purpose, meaning he's flirting with you, not your daughter. BTW: Has anyone else noticed teen girls looking older for their age recently? I've had multiple occasions where I would think a girl is 14-16 and find out after talking that, they're really 12-13. It's... strange. Not that I'm complaining, but... Idk.

Bludmagnus 13

That spells trouble, for your daughter if she is that well developed at that age, and you, because I see a lot of ass kicking in your future of guys who don't get the she's underage part.

He must have been complimenting you by calling your daughter your sister!!! Or atleast he thought you were young enough to be your daughters sister!!! Both ways it's a good thing