By Anonymous - 14/07/2013 04:13 - Canada - Sault Sainte Marie

Today, some guys were doing construction on my house, when one of them came over and started asking me about my "hot sister". That "sister" is my 13-year-old daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 086
You deserved it 4 449

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well... At least it means you look young!

Or it means your daughter looks older, is 'well-developed' or dresses inappropriately, or the guy has bad judgement... let's not jump to conclusions too quickly.... oh wait, this is FML, it's what people do here.

Comments

You did realise there was a compliment in there, OP?

Yeah because the compliment should be more important. /sarcasm.

everton99 16

Or maybe he's just Mexican? No racism intended, but they marry a lot younger than Americans do.

You should be happy that u look so young that he thought u were her sister :)

With the way most parents allow their young daughters dress now I'm not shocked at all and believe you deserve it.

"Dude. She's only 13." "Yeah. Finally!" Before you downvote and jump on me, please not that I'm quoting a Bette Middler moving from 2000 called 'Drowning Mona'. These do not represent my actual thoughts on the matter.

Has some of you thought that the "sister" aka the daughter, might look older than she really was.

monster216 7

arent u proud! u r young and your daughter is hot!