By anonymous - 19/07/2014 04:43 - United States - Cape Coral

Today, the guy I've been seeing for a year and a half ended it. Why? He found another girl. "She's just like you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 127
You deserved it 4 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

1dvs_bstd 41

that makes absolutely no sense, clearly he's a moron

Comments

Am I the only one who likes to see how shitty some lives are?

jazzy_123 20

"don't worry I'll find a guy just like you.... only better"

In no universe, parallel or otherwise, does his statement begin to have logic.

juturnaamo 29

Maybe they've been in a casual dating relationship, and he wanted something more serious.

That might actually be right, considering she has been "seeing him" for over a year and a half. Instead of "my boyfriend" or anything similar.

It does, if you're too immature to handle a relationship. She's just like OP, except with that new relationship feeling when normal life hasn't yet kicked in and she doesn't know your faults yet.

Indeed. While I would say that a year and a half is an awfully long time to be simply "seeing someone" without one person claiming the other, I would also say that #69 has the right idea. I know people have personal preferences, but honestly, why would you want the *exact* same person anyway? It's like getting an AOL upgrade CD.

Well actually, it's a fact that there is 7 people in the world that look exactly like OP. Everyone has 7 people that look like eachother. Kinda weird if you think about it.

Didn't wait the two year contract to get the free upgrade?

You should just hope its not your sister!

That does not even make sense. What an idiot. Sorry, fyl indeed

I guess he found op 2.0. Happens to us all but what he said was awful!