By Anonymous - 16/01/2011 02:33 - United States

Today, we were celebrating my birthday and my boyfriend thought it would be funny to shove my face in the cake. While the candles were still lit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 968
You deserved it 3 693

Same thing different taste

Top comments

(Boyfriend's Log, Entry No. 224) |Homicide Attempt 1 = Failure, will try again tomorrow.| "Honey what's that?" "Um....nothing."

OUCH, how smart of him. Hope you didn't have burns. :S Btw. Was the cake good anyway? Happy Birthday. LOL.

Comments

therealsuperman 0

You guys will look back on this and laugh after middle school and puberty

Oh yes, I'm sure they will. "Hahaha hey hun , remember that time you shoved my face in cake when the candles were lit still?" :/.

starshine21 0
MrsLender_fml 3

He was just trying to multi-task! He put out the candles and slammed your face in the cake simultaneously! That kid=good boyfriend.

GoodLookingGeese 10

to much cartoons - make yourself a gift and change the bf - for a "non moron" model

ThatGuyYouDontKn 0

I don't know what your boyfriend was thinking, he could have poked your eyes out with those lit candles.

DaveOnDope 4

That's pretty damn harsh. Next thing you know he'll be apologizing for the black eye he gave you. Seriously, think about this. He was downright wrong and mean about it. Hopefully it's just a one off, but is there a pattern?

UpsidedownKayak 9

He was helping you by waxing your eyebrows and the fire just burns the dead skin away.

alicec123 0

it's not his fault that he is so stupid

Why isn't he your Ex boyfriend? Anyone who enjoys humiliating others is not worthy of your love.