By sydysyd - 21/11/2010 23:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, when I got home, I went into my room to find a Bratz doll and a Ken doll laying naked, on top of each other on my bed. Attached to them was a note that stated, "Please use your imagination and find other ways besides porn to get excited. The computer keeps getting viruses. Love, Mom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 485
You deserved it 54 070

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your mom should be happy it's only the computer that "keeps getting viruses". And Ken, that little ****! He's now with a Bratz doll? Wait until Barbie hears about this!

catalystics 2

Comments

catalystics 2

wow you know there are free antichrists right?

catalystics 2
JustKeepBreathin 0

LOL I was thinking why the heck antichrists were suddenly brought up. X)

green_eyes124 0

Haha I was wondering what that meant : )

JustKeepBreathin 0
JustKeepBreathin 0

Do you mean to say that instead of me buying a genuine antichrist, I can get one for free?!?!?!?!?!

DudeImBetter 0

I don't come free, but my fee is quite affordable.

ThatOneDouchebag 0

Just download FireFox. Viruses usually can't get through that. Grab Malwarebytes or AVG as well.

Quyzl 0

I bought one antichrist and got one free!

iSitt 0

I like to put two Antichrists on a pile of powdered baby formula and watch them fight it out.

Lies, 67. I got a Google redirecting virus a while back and it affects IE and FireFox (I've tried to get rid of it but it's no use D:). That's why I use Chrome.

I wonder if she tied Barbie (naked, obviously) to your cat. O_o

download hijackthis i got rid of one through it

Torialovesya 0

I say poor barbie. Ken is such a cheat :'(

green_eyes124 0
omgYoUbasTards 0

congratulations on your soon-to-be moderated comment. Satisfied?

LOLatU87 0

She needs to remember that without **** there would be no Internet. internet **** FTW!!!

stewpididiot 11

Your mom should be happy it's only the computer that "keeps getting viruses". And Ken, that little ****! He's now with a Bratz doll? Wait until Barbie hears about this!

Pocahontas22_fml 0

haha this made me laugh, a lot lol

Ken and Barbie were divorced, weren't they? (OP, your mom is totally cool, and you should better install a good anti-virus and stop going to crappy virus-included **** sites)

RedPillSucks 31

RGB is hillarious. So, was Ken with the black Bratz doll? 'Cause once you go Bratz,...., you never... you wont get fooled again... or something like that.

HAHA. (: ken and barbie have so many marrital problems. they had like, 23 kids, barbie has alteast 40 jobs and ken sits around on his ass all day. no wonder they got a divorce...

JustKeepBreathin 0

Oops that was supposed to be for

LOLatU87 0

Yep **** turns girls on too, you should try it out

I feel sorry for OP. **** has very negative effects on people- women who watch **** consistantly report feeling less self-worth, and rate themselves as less attractive.

No, no, no, **** CAN have very negative effects on people, it doesn't have to be the case. If you are already insecure and you're comparing yourself with big-boobed pornstars, than there will be negative effects. Besides, I think that women who watch consistently prettier women than theirself (in advertisements, movies, tabloids...) will report feeling less self-worth, and rate themselves as less attractive.

Yeah...? I know lots of girls who watch ****. My best friend's sister is always looking at cartoon **** on her laptop. But then, she can't get a guy in real life, so... *shrugs*

RedPillSucks 31

CitrusGirl, you could say that about television and movies in general. Todays portrayal of women can cause all sorts of problems for girls growing up. **** is just reflecting the rest of society without the rose colored glasses.

wuuuuuut No wonder her mother had access to Bratz and Ken dolls.

yes maphine u should be I'n a **** ... I would watch ;)