By craigtm029429 - 02/03/2012 00:47 - United States

Today, while waiting tables, I watched a woman pull the bacon off her roast beef melt and eat it. She then called me over and spent several minutes complaining about the our chefs' inadequacy because they didn't put bacon on her sandwich. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 842
You deserved it 1 900

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The things people will do for extra bacon.

Hahha did u tell her you were watching her the whole time?!

Comments

Is it bad this reminds me of Spongebob Squarepants when the green guy hid pickles under his tongue to get more pickles? Haha

Fay303 5

That's the first thing I thought of when I read the fml haha

TheEpicMilkMan 13

there are still no pickles...*lifts tongue and gasps* ahhh just like it was yesterday when i was watching that :3

Must have missed that episode... *Scampers off to check Netflix*

I woulda called bs so fast! Then tell her hell no u ainr getting more bacon

LOL FREE FOOD DUDE!!! But how does this affect you life?

I would have told her that you watched her eat it and asked her to leave if she was going to continue. What is wrong with people?

The customer is always right. Should have told her "I watched you eat the bacon, however if you like i will get some more for you on the house." This should bring the bacon thief back for another meal, likely many more.

**** that noise. Anybody who dares to utter the phrase "the customer is always right" is almost certainly wrong about whatever their complaint is, and is definitely an asshole. Have you ever worked in customer service?

Timon: Luau! If you're hungry for a hunk of fat and juicy meat. Eat my buddy Pumbaa, 'Cause he is a treat. Come on down and dine. On this tasty swine. All you hafta do is get in line. Arrrre you achin' . . . Pumbaa: Yup, Yup, Yup. Timon: For some bacon? Pumbaa: Yup, Yup, Yup. Timon: He's a big pig Pumbaa: Yup, Yup. Timon: You can be a big pig, too!

When I worked in a restaurant, I had some lady complain to me that her burger wasn't how she ordered it and it tasted bad. Then she refused to pay because the burger was "crap"; yet she didn't say anything when she received it and continued to eat the entire thing...

When I worked at burger king I saw a woman pull a hair off her head and place it neatly on top of where she had bitten her burger, and then she came up demanding a new one...